Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Assignment #26 - Where Children Eat and Sleep

Well for my country, i want to move back a couple years and live a life like theirs because i found it more cleaner and protecting of the world instead of cars and other polluting vehicles and factories, i would make families live off what they make and the natural recources and what not so that there at peace for what they do if there not able to afford anything. I get this idea from the slide show that i saw, on how alot of people have different amount of food that they eat weekly and so they were varied by who could afford what, such as food and mattresses.
VS
So maybe a same salary throughout my country and if anyone wanted to go higher they would work for it, for some extra pay. My national dish would be something with grains such as rice or something because grain is one of my countries natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment