Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

kyttc

Top 10 Childhood Memories:
·       
When I was younger, I had a car similar to the one above,with the characters in it and that was my very first toy, well at least that's what I remember.
·       
Spyro, the game I have above,was my favorite video game of my childhood after Jak and Daxter which I will display below.
·         
·       
Jak And Daxter was my all time favorite as a child, but I bet if the series continued I would probably still be playing it XD!
·       
Arthur, was my favorite childrens show and still is! I could go on for hours watching it even though i'm not much of a TV fan.








·        Geronimo, just like Arthur, was and still is my favorite childrens book. I remember as a child going to chapters every Saturday to check and see if the latest book was on stock!
·       
As much as I LOVED, Geronimo Stilton, I think Robert Munch deserves the childhood book author to my childhood life. Whenever as I child I went to the library I picked out his books ,until Geronimo Stilton came along.
·       
Unlike my recent childhood memories, this one differs. The other memories are ones that I loved. Although, this one left me frightened for most of my childhood, until I grew up that is. What freaked me out the most were there hands and feet and smiles, that's what my mom told me.
·