Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ma Poem


Peaceful best described by water this blue.

And if it's not blue then its pitch black like my room.

I'd be scared to drown if everything that goes up must come down,

But in the water that's not true because I cant seem to find a frown.



Odor of chlorine burnt down my lungs

Leaving me tied tongue

I am floating in the blue sky

Feels like I've grown angel wings

The feeling is priceless

Being in a heavenly blue water

Feeling like a king





Light white ceiling put me in space;

half my body dipped in water got me feeling half the weight.

Eyes closed, face up. Neck feels so relaxed.

Cold, warm and sleepy, you could call it science class.

5 comments:

  1. Zuhair,

    You did a FANTASTIC job on this. Well done!

    Miss P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes zuhair! Good job. I wonder where the creativity and the talent came from?


    -Haneen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it's a one time thing I'm sure it's not comming back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha sure it will come back with practice, buddy!
    The more you write, the better you get.
    Good job though!

    ReplyDelete