Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Name!!!

Behind My Name: Zuhair. Abdu (fill in your name)

Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was lame , because my teacher called me zueey.
I think my parents chose this name for me because they thought i was cute so the pick a blossoming flower to represent me.

After searching on Behind the Name (create a link here), I learned that my name means Blossoming Flower (use your own words here).

Some other interesting things I learned are that its Arab and very rare.  (maybe there was extra information, you learned the root of your name or where it comes from or who are some famous people with the same name, maybe you looked up your middle or last name).

I think my name does not (select one) suit me because if i had blossomed then i should have been taller.

If I could give myself a new name, i wouldn't because it is very unique and it will take time to start getting used to the new name so i'm saving myself the trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zuhair,

    Great job on the assignment, but you don't need to leave in my instructions! You can go back in to edit your post and erase all the words in italics.

    I think it's funny that you think you should be taller if you blossomed! Maybe you just need to be patient and you will find that you do, indeed, blossom!

    ReplyDelete