Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Faces Of The World- Part C

Three thing I found interesting about the Faces Of The Tomorrow site:
  • One thing I found interesting about the site is that it combines different faces to make one face that isn't even a real person although you could almost swear it was.
  • Another thing I found is how it takes different people from the same country to determine what the next generation faces MIGHT look like which is pretty neat actually.
  • Another thing is that its precise and doesn't give you a wrong answer so it never fails and another thing is that you could take your own picture and see the results there!

The Face Of Tomorrow means, in my opinion, the results of whats happening today and the effects that it well have on the next generations. The difference in our faces may change the sence of identity because some may have a longer or flatter face so you never know how it would results because there isnt any faces that look 100% like anothers. What surprised me is that i could go first hand with this and do it myself which I will try once I get a chance to. I expected to be amazed actually. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment