Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Slam 321

3 things that you are looking forward to learning, developing or using in your poetry over the course of our Slam workshops.
  • How to keep my ryhming and rythm through out the whole song/poem like they did. 
  • How to improvise once I mess up on my performence
  • How to evoke emotion into the reader

2 things that Greg or Beth Anne reinforced that we have already been doing in class, or you are already using in your own writing.
  • Similies and Metaphores
  • Repetetive lines in the poem
    1 poem that you wrote yesterday. Here is your chance to continue to work on step 1 of the 3 step poetry writing process (step 1 - write, revise, edit and proofread, step 2 - memorize, so you can connect with the audience, step 3 - perform!). Take some time to polish your poem from the 10 minutes of writing you did yesterday
    • Larry Bird-One of the many Professional Basketball players that has inspired me to play basketball.
    • Oprah-Has inspred my train of thought and inspires my questions also. (Because she is an interveiwer.)
    • Velma-Was one of my childhood favourite charecters because she would always be the one to solve the mysteries.
    • Eating, sleeping, playing
    • Velma Dinkley

    No comments:

    Post a Comment